Great Lengths Ireland Awards 2017
At a stylish lunch ceremony in Fade Street Social last May, the second Great Lengths Ireland awards were celebrated. TV3’s Deric Hartigan acted as the host and MC for the afternoon and he was joined by Great Lengths salons from every corner of Ireland along with their VIP clients including Britain’s Next Top model contestant, Alannah Beirne, model Lynn Kelly, andradio presenter Rebecca McKinney.
Judging the awards was no mean feat and tasked with the job were celebrity hair stylist Michael Leong, Fringe Magazine Editor Tara Corristine and model, Holly Carpenter.
Chris King, Great Lengths Ireland said, “It has been a delight to host the awards in Ireland – there are so many talented stylists here. Past entries and winners have blown us away and this year was no exception.”
- Length – Chelsea Kearney, Blown Away, Cork
- Volume – Laura Francis, Hession Hairdressing, Dublin
- Colour – Anne-Marie Hoare, Ceira Lambert’s Hair
- Consultancy, Dublin Bridal
- Creation – Niamh Kennedy, Willow Hair Boutique, Waterford
- Avant Garde Creation – Emma Leung, Kelly Leung Hair Design, Dublin
- The Great Lengths Trophy in Extension Excellence – Valerie Patterson, Cowboys and Angels, Dublin